Director, Financial Planning and Analysis – Africa
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
About the role
Andela is looking for an experienced and strategic finance professional to lead Financial Planning and Analysis for our Africa operations of over 1,500 employees. The Director will be responsible for partnering with business unit leaders to lead strategic planning, forecasting, and to support informed decision-making through the implementation of new financial frameworks. The Director will report to the VP of FP&A and will lead a team of three while partnering closely with leaders in our four countries to continue driving successful scaling.
- Own the annual planning process for all Africa operations, as well as recurring forecast updates to drive informed decision-making.
- Drive Budget vs. Actuals meetings by bridging financial and operational results.
- Partner with key business leaders to provide strategic support and thought leadership as we scale our operations.
- Manage and develop a team of three high-performing FP&A professionals.
- Implement FP&A best practices and develop new frameworks for analyzing the business.
- Minimum 10-15 years of Strategic Finance, Investment Banking, and/or Corporate Finance experience
- Experience in leading planning / budgeting processes within large and fast-growing organizations – preferably with a technology company.
- Experience managing and leading high-performing finance talent.
- Experience in partnering with multiple stakeholders to understand business levers, advising on financial and o
Qualification & Requirements
Posted On: Mar 02, 2019
Expires On: Mar 31, 2019