Marketing/Sales Intern needed at Mamalette
Mamalette is looking for a brilliant and dynamic intern to work directly with the founder to grow the business through finding new clients, maintain current clients and developing new sales channels. The intern will also be responsible for
This is a 3-6-month internship position for 35-40 hours per week. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organisation are encouraged to apply.
You will have the chance to be part of the rise of a startup with huge potential, and the opportunity to join the team full-time after 6 months. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
The candidate must be willing and able to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. Mamalette is committed to providing candidates with the proper training in order to be successful within our fast paced, dynamic, results driven team.
We are looking for an intern do the following;
- Creating and managing project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Assisting with planning and organising events
- Assisting with developing content for compelling marketing communications and sales tools, including brochures, website content and other materials. Collaborating with our graphic designers on overall layout.
- Assisting with writing proposals and developing presentations for prospective clients.
- Maintaining, organising, and keeping up to date all marketing and sales materials.
- Assisting with sales activities including outbound sales calls and prospect meetings
- Marketing products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects/sponsors.
- Building, managing strategic relationships and representing the company in media, speaking engagements and other relevant gatherings.
- Establishing strong partnerships with clients and partners
- Engaging with clients via email and phone calls constantly
- Working cooperatively with key team members
- BSC in Communications/Marketing/Sales/Events or related field
- Must have event facilitation experience
- Superior organizational skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be detail-oriented, well-organized and able to set priorities under pressure.
- Experience maintaining a database
- Experience working on b2b/ corporate events
- Familiarity with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Effective communication
Qualification & Requirements
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Posted On: Feb 06, 2018
Expires On: Feb 28, 2018