Programs Intern needed at Mamalette
We are looking for programs interns, to assist in the recruitment and training of mothers, provide supportive supervision, assist with monitoring and evaluation of programs and new initiatives.
This is a 3-6-month internship position for 35-40 hours per week. Those looking to gain valuable public health experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
You will have the chance to be part of the rise of a startup with huge potential, and the opportunity to join the team full-time after 6 months. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
We are looking for an intern do the following;
- Participate in the recruitment, training and orientation of mothers
- Ensure effective program implementation
- Carry out regular site supervisory, coaching and on-job mentorship visits to program centers
- Prepare and submit monthly monitoring plans and reports
- Ensure routine collection, reporting and analysis of data, and data utilization to promote program quality
- Monitor Mamalette groups to ensure they achieve our program outcomes
The candidate must be willing and able to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. Mamalette is committed to providing candidates with the proper training in order to be successful within our fast paced, dynamic, results driven team.
The ideal candidate for the Programs internship vacancy should;
- Hold or be working towards a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Medicine, Public Health, Nursing Sciences or a related field
- Have practical experience in health, comm
Qualification & Requirements
Qualification: Bachelors Degree : In-view
Posted On: Feb 06, 2018
Expires On: Feb 28, 2018