Sales/Client Relations Internship
- Source, develop and manage new clients nationwide.
- Correspond and meet with current and prospective customers
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business.
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Prepare proposals, quote prices and provide information on terms of sales and delivery.
- Provide professional presentation or demonstration to existing and prospective clients.
- Attends to customers' complaints and enquiry in person and on telephone.
- Proactively initiate, contact, manage and develop leads nationwide.
- Customer and prospect profile maintenance.
- Report to management on customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts, new prospects and market intelligence.
- Mentor new sales staff.
- Any other task that may be assigned to you by management.
- Great communication and presentation skill
- Self motivated
- Minimum of HND/BSc in any field
- Customer Relation/Sales experience of not less than 2 years.
Ideal candidate should reside around Lekki, Ajah and environs (Lagos)
Qualification & Requirements
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Posted On: Aug 18, 2018
Expires On: Oct 11, 2018