Social media Intern needed at Mamalette
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media and social media landscape with expertise in Instagram. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and posting on social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion.
This is a 3-6-month internship position for 35-40 hours per week. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
You will have the chance to be part of the rise of a startup with huge potential, and the opportunity to join the team full-time after 6 months. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
The candidate must be willing and able to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. Mamalette is committed to providing candidates with the proper training in order to be successful within our fast paced, dynamic, results driven team.
We are looking for an intern do the following
- Planning, executing, measuring and optimizing marketing campaigns across all our Social Media platforms; Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creating and adapting content for each network
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Creating engaging blog and social media content
- Providing support to our sales & marketing team at live and online events
- Identifying and implementing strategies for leveraging social media
- Promoting our clients/partners on our social media platforms
- Working cooperatively with key team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- 6 months+ experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Instagram
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Qualification & Requirements
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Posted On: Feb 06, 2018
Expires On: Feb 28, 2018